This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 53 lectures and 2 hours of video lectures.
In this Pre-Intermediate course you will focus on grammar vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings .
This “Pre-Intermediate» Course is equivalent to
- The “Flyers» level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.